Monday, February 18, 2008

And so we wait

Gathering the stuff we need for our passports has been a bit more challenging than we anticipated. We have to wait for one of our birth certificates to be shipped from another state. This only complicates things a bit since we don't have a definitive answer on whether we are actually going. I have been doing a lot of research, and even made some contacts in Melbourne. After days of mixed emotions I would be quite upset if Techie Guy's company decided not to send us. Australia looks like such a wonderful place to visit. The people I have talked to are so down to earth and sweet. I have discovered there is so much to do and once I get them organized, I will post some of the links my new Aussie friends have shared with me. So now we wait.. wait for the company... wait for birth certificates... and wait for March: the projected month we are suppose to leave.

Teaching Mom

No comments: